Monday, May 5, 2008

Back at Blogger

I've been using Apple's iLife suite to publish my rants, raves, and random accomplishments on the web ever since they came out with the '08 version. It seemed like a great upgrade to an already great software suite. They added a bunch of new features and in short sight it seemed like the way to go.

But, as the months moved on, I came to realize that the iLife suite, in particular iWeb, had a few short comings. Don't get me wrong. It's great software and makes publishing websites a breeze. But for my particular blogging needs, it's insufficient. It isn't well suited to day-to-day posting. It also doesn't work well as a blog editor unless you are on your own computer. It's completely insufficient for traveling unless you have a Macbook of one flavor or another.

Rather than rant and rave about some software that really is good but doesn't suite my particular needs, I'll focus on the task at hand, which is fitness.

I met up with my friend Kris - actually she drove over here because I'm too cheap to buy gas - and she and I did a nice leisurely bike ride around the area. Check it out below.

I've got a marathon this coming weekend and she was to take today off so rather than push ourselves we both just trotted along and enjoyed the beautiful non-snowing Minnesota evening.

No comments: