Sunday, February 13, 2011

To Be Fair

Because of my extreme disappointment with the Wahoo Fitness receiver in the previous few posts it's only appropriate I follow with the resolution of the matter.

Last week the Wahoo Fitness team sent me a new too via express ship to my house. The moment I connected it I got a signal and it worked like a charm. Apparently as of this writing I'm only the second of all their shipments that received a faulty receiver. Such is life.

After using it a few times I'm very pleased with the ease of use and how simply it integrates with some other pieces of software such as RunKeeper Pro for iPhone. A huge THANK YOU to the Wahoo Fitness team for quickly and professionally resolving the issue I had with the Ant+ receiver I bought. It's a great tool and I look forward to the improvements they'll make along the way.

Now, it's time to get the RunKeeper Pro app up to speed. It's a beautiful tool and does a great job but there's lots of room to grow. For instance, we should be able to train according to our heart rate zones. There should be an option to receive audible feedback when we're outside the specified heart rate zone.

No comments: